How to apply
To apply to be one of the Ten, you must:
- Be in or have recently completed your final year of study.
- Be studying Graphic Design or a closely related subject (please visit the BML website to see examples of our work if you are in doubt as to whether your work would be suitable for us to review).
- Be studying in Leeds or the surrounding area.
- Be able to attend one of our review sessions at the BML studio in Leeds, between June and July 2017 (session times and dates are listed below).
- Submit your application via the online form below by no later than 11pm on Wednesday 31st May 2017.
All applications will be assessed on an individual basis before selecting the final candidates. All applicants will be notified via email, but we regret we will be unable to provide detailed feedback to unsuccessful applicants due to the volume of submissions.
If you are a course or student leader interested in promoting the sessions, please get in touch with us here.