As part of our tenth year celebrations, BML’s Creative Director, David Holloway will be running a series of intimate portfolio reviews for 10 hand-picked final year design students studying in and around Leeds.
Each session will include a comprehensive review of each students’ portfolio (digital and a hard versions) as well as their CV and covering letter individually, followed by an open Q&A at the end of the session. The aim is to empower you with valuable, practical advice that should assist you in your future job applications.
To apply, you must be:
- In or have recently completed your final year of study.
- Studying Graphic Design or a closely related subject (please visit the BML website to see examples of our work if you are in doubt as to whether your work would be suitable for us to review).
- Studying in Leeds or the surrounding area.
- Able to attend one of our review sessions at the BML studio in Leeds, between June and July 2017 (session times and dates listed below).
- Submit your application via the online form below by no later than 11pm on Friday 19th May 2017.
All applications will be assessed on a individual basis before selecting the final candidates. All applicants will be notified via email, but we regret we will be unable to provide detailed feedback to unsuccessful applicants due to the volume of submissions.
If you are a course or student leader interested in promoting the sessions, you can download an A3 poster template here.