SORRY, THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED.
Position: Middleweight Graphic Designer
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Experience: Minimum 2 years agency experience
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
We are a well-established and growing integrated design agency, producing beautiful and intelligent design for an exciting selection of clients. Based in one of Leeds’ most inspiring buildings and just a few minutes from the city centre, our (very cool) studio provides an open and friendly atmosphere, where all members of the team are encouraged to realise their full creative potential.
We are currently looking for a talented, enthusiastic and professional Mid-weight Graphic Designer to help strengthen our creative team.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of two years commercial experience in a creative agency environment
- An engaging portfolio that showcases a mix of design projects, including strong graphic design and excellent digital design layout skills
- Excellent typographic skills with a sharp eye for detail
- A hunger to develop innovative ideas and create beautiful, intelligent pieces of design
- Be an integral part of a highly creative team, working alongside fun and professional individuals
- Experience preparing artwork for a range of graphic design applications
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about design and a clear desire to pursue your career within an integrated creative agency
- A sociable team-player, yet able to work independently when required
- Justifiably confident in sharing your ideas with our team and at ease communicating with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- A self-motivator, able to work to a high standard even when under pressure
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
In return you’ll get:
- To work in a vibrant and growing integrated creative agency
- A friendly and professional team led by an engaged and proactive management
- An actively encouraged work/ life balance
- Full involvement in projects from start to finish
- An inspiring and relaxed studio environment
- A 27” iMac with access to all the latest software
- Genuine opportunities to progress
- Free birthday holiday
- An excellent company pension scheme
- Opportunities to gain additional holidays through our holiday loyalty scheme
- Opportunities to express yourself creatively in our internal charity design challenges
Your next steps
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter and at least 3 samples from your portfolio to:
Successful candidates will be short-listed and invited for interview at our studio in Leeds. We regret that due to the number of applicants, we cannot respond to every application we receive.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – cold calls only annoy us.